Because of the lens tail lamps’ raw material is PMMA, and mostly is two color transparent, which need to have a light distribution requirement and reflective pattern!
So what are the main points to achieve a good 2k lens mold??
- fixation of the first color molded part
- whether the second color injecting over flow?
- is the combination of the two colors firm?
- air venting problem
- the ejection while the raw material not full filled the part
- the two mold cores should be exactly the same
- the mold cavity should leave enough space to help sealing the final part while second color injecting!
- the steel at least should be NAK80 with hardness HRC37-43
If you’re still looking for the good dual color car lamp mold maker in China, I’m sure we can be your another good choice!