The most common reasons for using the multi injection process are:
- to break up color (for aesthetics)
- to provide a soft grip surface around a rigid part
- to add flexible areas to a rigid part
- to capture one part inside of another part without the use of fasteners or adhesives
- to reduce production time. Multi color molding eliminates the need to assemble two separately manufactured components.
If you’re still looking for the good multiple shot mold maker in China, we can be your another good choice!