In order to make it comfortable for the patient, we do the unique masks design:
– A soft, thermoplastic elastomeric, face seal ensures a greater level of patient comfort.
– An incurved nose seal designed to prevent oxygen entering the patient’s eyes. This eliminates the need for a separate metal nose clip making the product MRI compatible.
– The unique nose seal is designed to equalise the pressure exerted on the nose as the seal conforms to differing nose shapes.
– These design features combine to provide an improved seal on the patient’s face, which in turn, results in higher oxygen concentrations as less ambient air enters the mask.
– The mask retaining elastic can be fitted either above or below the patient’s ears depending on the patient’s face shape. In the “below ear” position it eliminates the discomfort and longer-term trauma created by elastic to the top of the patient’s ears.
– A choice of “under chin” or “on chin” positions provides a better fit on a wider range of patient face shapes.
– The material forming the body of the mask is clear, permitting visualisation of the patient’s nose and lips. It is also rigid enough to maintain the mask’s shape during transportation and use!
If you’re still looking for the good 2 component nebulizer mask mold maker in China, then I’m sure we can be your another good choice!